Up Coming Events
In a Victorian first, GV Health is currently hosting its first intake of Doctor’s in a Regional Anaesthetics training program that allows trainees to complete their training in regional locations such as , Ballarat and Albury.
Specialise in the mind – Information and events for medical students and doctors interested in psychiatry and mental health.
Have an interest in mental health and psychiatry? Join the RANZCP’s Psychiatry Interest Forum (PIF) and stay in the loop with the College’s activities and opportunities. As a member of the PIF you will receive a range of free benefits including:
- invitations to educational events, including lectures, workshops and conferences;
- career guidance in psychiatry and its subspecialties through seminars and networking with RANZCP Fellows and trainees;
- invitations to participate in RANZCP awards, prizes and grants around promotion, research or advocacy in mental health;
- access to RANZCP e-learning resources;
- e-newsletters to keep up to date with RANZCP activities.
Registration is free: simply complete the online application form.
Introducing The Med Ed Source Podcast
The University is proud to bring you the Melbourne Medical School’s latest engagement platform, The Med Ed Source.
They will be taking the expertise from The University of Melbourne’s Department of Medical Education, net to offer a fresh perspective on education in medicine and the health professions.
Regional doctors enjoy a better work-life balance, report says
On RN Breakfast with Hamish Macdonald
Junior doctors working in regional and rural Australia are more satisfied than their metropolitan counterparts.
Research published today has found that, overall, young doctors in regional areas enjoy a better work-life balance and a richer career.
Guest: Dr Matthew Lennon, junior doctor, Wagga Wagga