About the role:
The Goulburn Valley Regional Training Hub (GVRTH) Administration and Events Officer is the first point of contact for visitors, students, and staff, and will provide advice and support to a variety of enquiries and requests. This position is responsible for the administration of activities that are central to the daily operation of the GVRTH.
In a typical week at work, you may:
- Contribute to the planning and organisation of events and information sessions
- Manage the speaker invitations, travel, accommodation and other queries
- Monitor budgets and reporting as well as activity reporting each month
- Promote events including the use of various media such as print, social media, and website design and maintenance
Your strong communication skills will allow you to liaise with a range of people at all both externally and internally at all levels of the organisation. Providing quality customer service will be a passion of yours, able to do so within a complex working environment. You will have well developed organisation and time management skills, which allow you to complete multiple competing tasks to a high level within set deadlines. Experience with the University of Melbourne’s systems and familiarity with relevant policies and procedures is desired, but not essential.
Some work out of normal business hours may be required to support some events and functions.
Ideally, you will further have:
- Completion of a degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to deliver creative solutions
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard application software such as the Microsoft Office suite
Further information, position description and application process available via the link below.